Organizer/Venue links on My Events list bug?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Organizer/Venue links on My Events list bug?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    irishrunner16
    Participant

Not sure if this has previously been reported but since I’ve deactivated all other plugins and reverted to the 2011 WP theme, figured I’d post it:

On the My Events list/page, clicking on the Organizer or Venue of the event attempts to load an Edit Organizer/Edit Venue page, but no content loads. Only this image is shown: /the-events-calendar/resources/images/tribe-loading.gif

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    Hello again! Hopefully we can figure out what’s going on here. Can you send me a Private Reply with a link/login to your Event Submission page so I can investigate further? Thanks!

-Casey-

irishrunner16
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    That’s really strange. I’m not able to duplicate this in my environment, event with the 2011 theme installed. Can you try another default theme like 2013 and let me know if you experience the same results?

irishrunner16
    Participant

Casey,
    Default 2013 theme is producing the same result (feel free to check it out; I will leave that active until I hear back). Very weird…

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    Could you try resetting your Permalinks to see if that helps to solve the issue? Just do the following:

1. Go to WordPress Settings->Permalinks
    2. Make sure you have any option checked except for the ‘Default’
    3. Click ‘Save Changes’

Give that a shot and let me know if the problem persists. Thanks!

irishrunner16
    Participant

Hey Casey. Changing the permalinks back to “default” fixed the issue. However, I need to have pretty permalinks on my site. Knowing what the cause of the issue is, is there a fix in the works for this bug or a workaround?

Thanks,
    Sean

irishrunner16
    Participant

PS – I’m using the following custom structure for my permalinks: /%category%/%postname%/

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    So, when you switch the permalinks back to your custom permalinks, the issue still persists? I just tried changing the permalinks in my local instance to your custom permalink structure (/%category%/%postname%/) and everything worked fine. Sometimes the permalinks get messed up, so just try switching back to your custom permalinks and see if it works now.

Thanks!

irishrunner16
    Participant

Yeah, unfortunately I am still experiencing the issue even after changing permalinks back to my custom structure (/%category%/%postname%/).

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    Have you performed any template overrides? I suspect this issue has something to do with an invalid template file, so could you send me a private reply and give me FTP access in order to investigate further? Thanks!

irishrunner16
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Weird. I’m able to login/connect, but I’m not seeing any folders. Do I need additional permissions?

irishrunner16
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Unfortunately I’m still getting the same results after logging in, no directories are displaying.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer/Venue links on My Events list bug?’ is closed to new replies.