Organizer not Imported

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Organizer not Imported

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Organizer not imported!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Even existing organizers are not recognized!!!

I want the Aggregator removed and only to use the FB import! How do I do that?
    That Aggregator plugin is garbage!

Leah

Hi Christos,

I replied to you in your other thread (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/issue-with-fb-events-after-aggregator-showed-up-in-wp/) with details about how Event Aggregator works and how you can continue to use Facebook Importer if you prefer. We are happy to work with you there to figure out the Facebook issue. We can also assist you with the organizer issue you mention here, which we are already looking into for another customer.

That said, please understand that we have many customers to support, and having you post multiple threads like this slows us down. We are happy to help you, but please help us to be efficient by not asking the same questions in multiple threads.

Thank you,
    Leah

Cliff

Hi, Christos.

This is a confirmed bug in Event Aggregator.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that a fix has finally arrived for these issues—organizers should now be imported without issues.

Grab the 4.3.4 update from today to get this bug fix. Learn more about the 4.3.4 release here.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer not Imported’ is closed to new replies.