organizer-fields.php still not being used as front-end output in 4.4.2
I was able to replicate this behavior. Here are the details of the bug report that I submitted to our developers:
- Directly editing /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/modules/organizer-fields.php to remove the Organizer Phone and Website fields takes no effect.
- Copying that file to [your-active-theme]/tribe-events/community/modules/organizer-fields.php and making customizations in that file also has no effect.
- Directly editing /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/admin-views/create-organizer-fields.php does take effect on the front-end Community Events form
- I did not try to replicate for Venues but that should be tested too.
You stated “still not being used” but I couldn’t find a previous report of this issue in our internal bug tracker. Do you know what version of Community Events and/or The Events Calendar that you first noticed this behavior?
I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.
I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.
Hi again, Courtney.
Could you please make sure all your Modern Tribe plugins (and WordPress core) are at their latest versions and then confirm if this bug is fixed?
- Downloads / Version Numbers
- License Keys
- TEC Automatic Updates
- or TEC Manual Updates
- WordPress core updates
Please let me know what you find out.
Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.
Thanks so much!
The Events Calendar Support Team
The topic ‘organizer-fields.php still not being used as front-end output in 4.4.2’ is closed to new replies.