Organizer cannot be deleted?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Organizer cannot be deleted?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Monika Rabensteiner.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Monika Rabensteiner
    Participant

Hi lovely Events Calendar peeeps!

So I encountered a tiny issue, that I am not entirely sure how to get rid of XD

I use your amazing plugin for a client and it seems that they have an issue with the organizers. They added some to an event and for whatever reason, it shows another empty one in the backend. It show’s up in the Frontend as “FamilienWohnZimmer”- however in the backend it’s empty (see attached).

I was thinking of maybe having a look in the Database… BUT.. I don’t know where LOL.

Any hints would be very much appreciated.
    THANK YOUU!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thats definetly a weird issue. You can try installing a plugin that cleans up the database and any transient records. Are you as the admin able to delete it on the frontend?

Thanks,

Brendan

Monika Rabensteiner
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

thanks for your reply!
    Hahaha… CALMING that you also find that weird LOOOOOL.

Yeah I am admin – when I click the trashcan it’s gone, then I update the event, and when the page reloads it’s back again. When I pick another organizer for that weird empty field, and update it then, it will create a fourth one that is empty again.
    On the page itself it displays one organizer twice.
    I just cleaned the Database and the Transients and it’s still like that.
    They entered 28 events, and it’s like that for 4 of them. I tried to see if has something to do with maybe German letters (like Ö and Ä and ß) – but that’s not the case.. there are some that have the same name and content just different dates, but they don’t have the issue.

When I delete the organizer ABOVE – update the event – the empty organizer is still there but nothing is displayed on page itself. Then I added the organizer I need again, but when I try to move the new one UP so that it’s displayed FIRST – it doesn’t stay there but always moves back down and is displayed last on the list.
    I don’t know if this is helping clear the problem at all XD But just me trying stuff XD

Any other ideas? XD

Thank youuuuu! <3

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I wonder if its a conflict with the theme or another plugin. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer cannot be deleted?’ is closed to new replies.