Organizer and venue removed on publishing event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Organizer and venue removed on publishing event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frederic Therrien
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the plugin The Event Calendar 4.6.1 with Event tickets Plus 4.5.5.

I have an issue when I’m publishing a new event.

First I create a new event, and create a new organizer and a new venue from the event backend page.
    When I click on Draft for the event, all the data is saved (The event, the venue and the organizer), and all of that is set as “Draft”.

But when I want to publish the event, on click “Publish”, it deletes the draft organizer and the draft venue.

I have to publish the venue and the organizer myself before publishing the event.

I would like to automatically publish the organizer and the venue when I publish the event.

I think this is a bug from The Event Calendar. Can it be fixed?

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi, Frederic.

All this would definitely be The Events Calendar and not Event Tickets.

However, I haven’t heard other reports of this happening.

I can say that, because an Organizer or Venue could be assigned to any number of Events, they wouldn’t auto-publish when an attached Event gets published.

However, they shouldn’t be deleting attached Organizer or Venue drafts. Could you please<span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”> follow our </span>Testing for Conflicts Guide<span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”> (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.</span>

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer and venue removed on publishing event’ is closed to new replies.