Order screen / Attendee screen not calculating correctly

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Order screen / Attendee screen not calculating correctly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

I responded in a different thread with similar issues, but was requested to open a separate ticket.

The order screen is not calculating things correctly as can be seen in the attached images.
    I would like to add that none of the orders are canceled manually. Orders are only cancelled automatically by WooCommerce when a customer does not complete the payment (correctly).

It takes a lot of explaining and persuasiveness to our front end ticket sellers that their revenues are not exactly as noted.

Hoping for a quick fix!

Cheers,
    Dirk

George
    Participant

Hey Dirk,

I’m sorry to see these issues! I cannot recreate such discrepancies, so I”m curious: can you post your site’s complete system information to this thread to help me investigate these problems?

Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you!
    George

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Dirk. Reason: Added part about the community events
    George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Dirk
    Participant

Hi George,

Thank you for fully looking into this. We’ve reported this many times but never so detailed, thought it was time for that! 🙂

I noticed the inconsistencies and was working around them. However, all the community members selling tickets were also very confused by this and took us a lot of explaining that they actually earned less than they thought at first. Glad to hear that you’re looking into it and make it less confusing!

About the bug, good you’re looking into it and can’t wait till the fix!

Thank you for taking it seriously,

Cheers,
    Dirk

George
    Participant

Thank you for your continued patience here, Dirk. I am sorry there’s not an immediate fix but can assure you that, even if this thread is automatically closed by our forums bot, I will update this thread with news about the bug fix and when it can be expected to arrive.

Stay tuned!

Sincerely,
    George

Dirk
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Dirk. Reason: typo
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Dirk. Reason: typo
    George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st November 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-1-november-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Dirk
    Participant

Great! Good to hear it’s finally fixed! 🙂

Barry

Happy to help!

We’ll go ahead and close this topic, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to post a fresh thread and one of the team will be only too happy to assist 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Order screen / Attendee screen not calculating correctly’ is closed to new replies.