Order #1273041 was placed on April 22, 2017 and is currently Completed.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Order #1273041 was placed on April 22, 2017 and is currently Completed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

The more I look into the costs and aggravation associated with this, the less I want to get involved and I have decided not to do it for this summer. By the time I pay your licensing fees, a Strip plugin, checking account fees, possibly Errors and Omission insurance, I just plain out do not have the market to support this extra cost. My budget is already over 1,000 annually with no income. stream. MY calendar is basically a community service and I will just keep it simple. Organizers can use some other vendor and put a link on the event and that will work just fine. The lack of a ticket download is one of the major roadblocks for me; I don’t want to babysit emails that go to junk mail; plus the little bit I would gain from ticket sales would not offset my costs my less my time. I appreciate all of your support but I am well with my refund period and I just do not want the 2 modules in this order. Thanks for understanding and issuing a prompt refund. It looks like I can disconnect these from my account and uninstall them and hopefully the uninstall will have no negative impact on my production environment.

Barry

Hi Thomas,

I’m sorry to hear that but, if you’re within the refund window, you can request a refund here:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy

hopefully the uninstall will have no negative impact on my production environment.

You should be quite safe here, though if you have other components or customizations that interact with our own plugins you may wish to review them/consult with the authors first of all.

Generally there’s no problem, however 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Order #1273041 was placed on April 22, 2017 and is currently Completed.’ is closed to new replies.