Options to Add Time, Location, Cost – all gone

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Options to Add Time, Location, Cost – all gone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ffco
    Participant

After I updated today I no longer have the ability to add/change time, location, cost, etc to the event. All I have is excerpts, custom fields and discussion. I did verify that Pro is activated.
    I’ve checked settings and cannot seem to locate the issue.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Did you update both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO to their latest version? Are your other plugins and your theme up to date?

If that’s the case and you still have that problem, then there might be a conflict somewhere. I would recommand you to run those tests to find where the conflict comes from (if you could do those tests on a staging environment, that would be perfect).

Please let me know how it goes,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

ffco
    Participant

I followed all of the suggested steps to find the conflict, but even after switching to the 2016 Theme, deactivating all plugins except for The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro, I still get the same result. All of the options to the calendar are gone. I will attach a screenshot.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What happens if you click on The Events Calendar tab (on top of your screenshot)?

Also, you may click on “Screen Options”, at the top right corner of your WordPress edit screen. There, you can activate boxes such as The Events Calendar, Event Categories, Event Options, etc.

I hope this will help,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

ffco
    Participant

That is the answer, thank you so much! I didn’t even see the that was a drop-down, I thought it was just a title.
    I will have to be more observant of that.

Thanks!
    Rae

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Rae,

You’re welcome! Sometimes the WordPress back-office is a bit confusing and frustrating. It wasn’t clear at all that there was a drop-down hidden underneath that title.
    Anyway, I’m glad your problem is solved now 🙂

I’m closing this thread then, but feel free to start a new one if you have more questions.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Options to Add Time, Location, Cost – all gone’ is closed to new replies.