Operation with WP Affiliate Pro / Affiliate Tracking for Ticket Sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Operation with WP Affiliate Pro / Affiliate Tracking for Ticket Sales

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom

Hi,
    I consider to buy the Events Calendar Pro plus Ticketing WP Plugins.

Here my questions:

1) We want to use the WP Affiliate Pro Plugin to reward affiliate partners
    – if they buy products (ok, standard, that works)
    – and also if they order and pay seminar tickets (does your ticket module work with WP Affiliate Pro)? If your ticket solution integrates perfectly in WooCommerce it should work, am I right?

2) Is it possible to publish the event list widget also to another website (to our IPB forum sidebar with a different domain). F.e. in an iframe, if there is no better solution…

3) Is it possible to email to the whole attendee group or selected attendees of an event via the Ticket backend? As often as I want to with different contents?

4) Is it possible to send free tickets for events that are sold regulary (standard is you have to pay)?

5) Does Events Calendar Pro and the Tickets Plugin work with the Kallyas Theme?

Thanks for your answers.
    Regards and best wishes
    Tom

Geoff

Hi there, Tom! Thanks for getting in touch and checking out the plugins–I hope they’re fit for your site. 🙂

Excellent questions, let’s tackle them one at a time.

1) We want to use the WP Affiliate Pro Plugin to reward affiliate partners

I honestly have not tried using WP Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce Tickets. However, WooCommerce Tickets allows you to create tickets as a product in WooCommerce directly from the event post editor, then WooCommerce handles the transaction and order management from there. If WP Affiliate Pro doesn’t need to interact directly with the event post editor, then I would image it would run smoothly.

We do have a full 30-day refund on all our products, so you can certainly pick it up and test it out to see if it works.

2) Is it possible to publish the event list widget also to another website

Unfortunately, no. There is a neat way to share events across sites on the same WordPress multisite installation, but I’m afraid that would be the only way for the time being.

3) Is it possible to email to the whole attendee group or selected attendees of an event via the Ticket backend?

There is certainly a way to export a list of attendees from the ticketing backend, which can then be used to email the full group using the email platform of your choice.

4) Is it possible to send free tickets for events that are sold regulary (standard is you have to pay)?

Tickets can be free, but they will still need to follow the WooCommerce checkout process since WooCommerce handles all orders.

5) Does Events Calendar Pro and the Tickets Plugin work with the Kallyas Theme?

That is a good question. We do try to optimize our plugins to integrate with as many themes as possible, but I haven’t personally tested with that theme before. I also haven’t come across any reports where those two do not work together. Again, we do have the refund policy in place for just such an occasion and, of course, we would do our best to support you here in the forums if you bump against a conflict that we are able to resolve on our end.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know and thanks again for reaching out!

Geoff

Geoff

Hi Tom! I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. I hope the plugins work out great for you and please fee free to hit us up if any questions pop up along the way–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Operation with WP Affiliate Pro / Affiliate Tracking for Ticket Sales’ is closed to new replies.