Only Two Facebook Events of Twenty+ Importing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Only Two Facebook Events of Twenty+ Importing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NHU-UYEN
    Participant

We just installed Event Aggregator today and it doesn’t seem to be working properly for importing Facebook events. We have a group with more than 20 events listed, but when I try to import them, Event Aggregator only finds 2 of them. I can import the other events individually, but Event Aggregator thinks they don’t exist when I enter the address of the event listing page.

It’s not choosing the first 2 events or even 2 consecutive events, either. The 2 events it recognizes are on different days with many other events between them.

Any idea why that might be and how I can fix this? Thanks.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello NHU-UYEN,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! I’m sorry you are having an issue with Event Aggregator. Let me try to help you find a fix for that.

In order to be able to give you better support please share with me your system information.

Also, could you please share with me the group URL and some individual URLs as well so I can run some tests?

Is it always the same 2 events that get imported?

Is there any difference between (all) the events? Like same / different organizer? Public or Private status? Anything you can think of?

Thanks and looking forward to helping you solve this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Only Two Facebook Events of Twenty+ Importing’ is closed to new replies.