Only one ticket per attendee – with radio button (woocommerce)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Only one ticket per attendee – with radio button (woocommerce)

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Christopher.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Hi,

Sometimes we have events with several tickets available, but an attendee should only be available to buy one ticket.
    For example we have tickets for 3 workshops at the same time – an attendee can only take part in one of the three workshops.
    At the moment it is available to select all workshops so he buys three tickets.
    A similar thread has already been opend in the pre-sales-forum (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/limit-product-category-tickets-to-one-type-per-order/)
    We already limited the option to only have the ability to select one ticket per ticket type.

Additionally, as we only have one ticket per ticket type it would be nice to have a radio button for this and not the text field to choose the amount per ticket type as it can only be set to 1 anyway.
    Is this possible?

Mayn thanks in advance!

Caroline

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out! While we don’t offer a built-in option to switch between a text field entry and a radio button for making ticket selections, this is something that may be achievable via custom coding, if you’re comfortable delving into customizations of this type. Our Themer’s Guide provides reference on our plugin template files and how to duplicate and modify them to your preferences, and it’s a great starting point for getting into customizing our plugins! (If you don’t feel comfortable taking on this task yourself, we also maintain a list of third-party developers who work with our plugins that may be of interest to you.)

If you’d like to see this functionality baked into a future release of Event Tickets Plus, we’d love to have you submit your feature suggestion over on our UserVoice forum–this will allow other users to share comments and vote their interest as well, and it’ll get your desired features on our development team’s radar!

I hope that helps to get you started! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Christopher
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for your response.

As I already made some customizations to several files of your plugins I am aware of the workflow to do this.
    In fact I thought you could give just a little hint of what can be customized.

Nevertheless I submitted a feature request for this (if someone is interested in this point, too: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/18759553-limit-amount-for-a-ticket-to-only-one-per-person-a).

Best regards

Caroline

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for following up! I’m afraid that I simply don’t have any code on hand to share that might be helpful for this type of customization–I’m so sorry to disappoint. If we should develop a temporary solution to enable this feature, we’ll be share to share it on the UserVoice page for your suggestion so that any interested users can implement it right away. 🙂

Thanks again for reaching out, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything else we can assist you with!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Only one ticket per attendee – with radio button (woocommerce)’ is closed to new replies.