Only my country as a default?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Only my country as a default?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Bernhardsgrütter Anton.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    How is it possible to define only Switzerland in the location details (Community & Calendar Pro)

I tried the forum entry as described on that link. https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/modify-or-remove-countrystate-dropdown/
    But without success.

Thank you for your support!
    Toni

Patricia

Hey Bernhardsgrütter Anton,

Thanks for contacting us!

There’s actually an easier way to restrict your location details. If you access your Dashboard and go to Events -> Settings -> Community -> Form Defaults, you can enable the “Single geography mode” to remove the country, state/province and timezone selectors from the submission form.

I hope this helps!

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Hi Patricia
    Unfortunately this doesn’t work. I checked the box, but without a change.
    Pls. see the screenshots

Form to add events http://toessthaler.ch/veranstaltungen/veranstaltungeintragen/add
    Users can submit events anonymously

My versions The Events Calendar 4.5.8
    The Events Calendar Pro 4.4.14
    Community Events 4.4.2

Thanks for your reply

Kind regards Toni

Patricia

Hi Bernhardsgrütter Anton,

The “Single geography mode” should hide/remove the country field in the Event Submission form, but it is apparently not working in our case.

It just occurred to me that now our plugin have the option to add a custom list of countries, I’m sorry I didn’t mention it before! To achieve exactly what you want, please go to Events > Settings > Default Content > “Use custom list of countries” and add Switzerland (use this screenshot as a reference). The result would be this.

Let me know if this solution works for you!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Only my country as a default?’ is closed to new replies.