Only have "Buy Now" on first date of a recurring event series

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Only have "Buy Now" on first date of a recurring event series

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

Hello. I have two events. Both are recurring events, with multiple dates under the same event.

On one, the “Buy Now” button only shows on the first event. That is good, that’s what I want.

However, on the other event, the “Buy Now” button shows on all dates in the series. See the attached screenshot.

I can’t figure out the difference in the settings. What do I need to do to only let the “Buy Now” button show for the first day?

Thanks.

Hi Nathan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

This reply is private.

wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

Hello. Just following up on this…..

Thanks.

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

Can you take a screenshot of what these events look like on the backend for me?  I’d like to try to replicate the scenario on my end and see what results I find.

It’s also worth noting that Event Tickets Plus does not currently support recurring events, which may be why you don’t see things working as smoothly as you’d like them to.

You can also vote on this idea in our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

That is disappointing that Events Ticket Plus doesn’t support recurring events. You should make a bigger deal out of that. Something like, “Event Ticket Plus does NOT support these Events Calendar Pro features….” That would be helpful.

wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

I’m frustrated, and closing this ticket.

Hi Nathan,

We do state that Event Tickets Plus does not support recurring events on the product page for Event Tickets Plus, so that customers are aware of this issue before purchase.

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Only have "Buy Now" on first date of a recurring event series’ is closed to new replies.