One Year License

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions One Year License

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sami

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the importer bundle, but am unclear what “one year personal license” means?

Does it mean that I can continue to use the calendar after a year but won’t get updates and support? Or do I have to repay the $199 after a year again. Like a subscription.

Thank you for your time
    Sami

Cliff

Hi, Sami. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

All our purchases are for 1 year and are setup for automatic renewal (unless you deactivate it in your account).

Each of our products have Personal, Business, Agency, Multisite, and Unlimited level licenses. Personal means 1 site for all products except Event Aggregator, which allows for “up to 100 scheduled imports per day”.

I hope this clears things up.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘One Year License’ is closed to new replies.