One page Show all Venues

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions One page Show all Venues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Isuru Sam

I need to list all venues on a single page – in a similar way that you’d show in admin panel under Events–>venues . So I need to display my all venues in front end separate page. I guess there is a way to do this because if the plugin support to listed in backend, there should be a way to display them in frontend too. (BUT this post says it cannot) – https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/show-all-venues-on-one-page/
    Is there a similar way I could display the event VENUES?
    I need proper solution for this.
    I guess there will be simple way to do this instead of hard coding….
    Prompt respond is appreciated !!

George
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. These forums here are our “Pre-sales Questions” forums, so we unfortunately cannot field technical support questions here.

It doesn’t currently appear that you have a premium license with us. If this is wrong, and you do have a premium license with us, then apologies for my misunderstanding!

However, in that case please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and then post this question in a premium support forum.

If you indeed do not have a premium license, then please post your question in our free support forums here → http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

We check those forums a bit more than once per week, so hopefully we will be able to get to your question there.

Thank you,
    George

George
    Participant

Hey Isuru,

While the above information is true, I wanted to add the note here that it is unfortunately not possible to make a list of venues like you describe here. 🙁

For further technical support questions or customization questions, please post in the free WordPress.org forums as described above.

Cheers!
    George

Isuru Sam

Damn hell, I have purchased your dump Event Calendar plugin, Now you told me to put this issue in wordpress.org. is this your support.??huh? directly your steeling money from people by selling dump plugin with no-support….

George
    Participant

Hey Isuru,

It doesn’t currently appear that you have a premium license with us. If this is wrong, and you do have a premium license with us, then apologies for my misunderstanding!

However, in that case please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and then post this question in a premium support forum.

Please note that I have also answered your support question in my second reply above.

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘One page Show all Venues’ is closed to new replies.