Show all venues on one page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show all venues on one page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bluehoop
    Participant

Hi, I need to list all venues on a single page – in a similar way that you’d show an archive of posts. I’ve done this successfully with events by adding a tag to each event page, and displaying the events in the wordpress loop. Is there a similar way I could display the event VENUES?

Barry

Hi!

Currently there is no built in venues view as such (though there are view for individual venues) but this would certainly make a good feature request 🙂

What you could do though is build a custom query with tribe_venue as the target post type, and loop across the results from there. Does that help?

Martin Fernandez
    Participant

I would love to have this feature as well; Can you explain a little more how I would do the loop? Thanks.

Barry

Apologies moremtb – due to the way the forums currently work we are not notified if someone other than the original poster updates the thread. For that reason it’s often best to go right ahead and create a fresh thread of your own, which will guarantee you receive a reply.

Essentially though this comes down to using core WordPress functions. There are some good resources out there explaining the mechanics – but I’m afraid building out custom functionality like this is something we have to leave in your hands:

I hope that helps 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show all venues on one page’ is closed to new replies.