One Page Checkout

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions One Page Checkout

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Dieguez

We are considering purchasing the Events Calendar Pro alongside with Event Ticket Plus for Woocommerce, but we have a unusual flow, as follows:

1) On the event description page, we have the “buy tickets” button;
    2) Clicking on this button will take us to the next step where:
    3) They buyer will fill out a simple form with required fields for Indentification: “Full Name”, “email address”, “Phone number”; Select box for “Desired number of tickets”; Credit Card Info: “Name printed on card”, “CC Number”, “CVV”, “Expiration Date”; “Captcha” if necessary.
    4) click on “complete payment
    5) If payment confirmed sends email with QR code/ Confirmation number.

Here is the mockup for the flow described above:
    payment flow.png

Is this flow possible with the “out of the box” product or it will need some hacking. If so would you guys provide support on doing so?

Thanks in Advance

– David

Cliff

Hi, David. This is exactly how Event Tickets Plus works out of the box 🙂

And might I say how refreshing it is to see some site architecture planning. Kudos!

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘One Page Checkout’ is closed to new replies.