One form submission creates 4 events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events One form submission creates 4 events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

We are running latest versions of community events 3.4, calendar pro 3.4 and calendar 3.4.1.
    When someone submits an event via the community submission form, it shows up 4 times in the pending events.

For example, you submit a community event for 2/26/2014 at 2pm, then you’d get 4 events for
    1/1/70 – 12 am
    1/1/70 12 am
    2/26/14 – 12 am
    2/26/14 – 12 am
    The person updating our calendar has had this problem through multiple calendar and wordpress versions but did not report it until now. The workaround has been to delete three of the events and fix the time.

Our issue may be similar to this one: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/time-error-in-community-events-submission-form-and-how-to-add-category/
    I’d be happy to provide any logs if necessary.

Casey
    Participant

Michael,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Have you tried deactivating W3 Total Cache for the Community Event submission form? I’ve seen issues with using this plugin in combination with the Community add-on.

Give that a try and see if it resolves the issue. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘One form submission creates 4 events’ is closed to new replies.