One Event Multiple Tickets -> global stock

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions One Event Multiple Tickets -> global stock

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Nico.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Will

Hi
    As a user has asked here ….
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/adding-2-different-prices-to-a-ticket-on-same-event/

“I want to make sure if I have an inventory of 10 tickets, I don’t want to make 2 different tickets with 5 inventory each, I want to have the user choose which ticket price level they’d like to purchase, and have the total inventory of 10 still be accurate.”

The answer was …

“Check “Enable global stock” option on your ticket-creation form, so that the tickets use one shared global stock to work around the exact problem you describe.”

I have the exact same problem and need clarification how to achieve this.
    My question is … is this “Enable global stock” a Event Tickets Plus feature?

Cant find it in the free version.

Thanks

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry to see you here under the circumstances. We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you own any active premium plugin licenses, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums.

Thanks for understanding and good luck resolving your issue. Have a good evening!

Nico

Hey Will,

I think Hunter didn’t get your question quite right! This seems to be a legitimate pre-sales question and not a support request. Sorry for that!

My question is … is this “Enable global stock” a Event Tickets Plus feature?

It actually is a support of Event Tickets Plus! You can read more about it here → Using Global Stock.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Will

Hi Nico

This quote was what i needed….
    “It actually is a support of Event Tickets Plus! You can read more about it here → Using Global Stock.”

Thank you – gonna talk to my client about buying the feature

Nico

Stoked to hear Will! Sorry once again for the initial miss-understanding 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘One Event Multiple Tickets -> global stock’ is closed to new replies.