Adding 2 different prices to a Ticket on same Event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding 2 different prices to a Ticket on same Event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JL Faverio

I’m not finding a clear answer on how to add 2 pricing options on the same Event. I want to make sure if I have an inventory of 10 tickets, I don’t want to make 2 different tickets with 5 inventory each, I want to have the user choose which ticket price level they’d like to purchase, and have the total inventory of 10 still be accurate.

I’ve already purchased Event Tickets Plus (and I also have Event Tickets installed) so I’m assuming this would be a functionality, however, I cannot find it.

Please advise, thank you.

George
    Participant

Hey JL,

Thanks for reaching out.

You cannot make multiple prices on one ticket; you would have to create a different ticket for each price option.

You say this:

I don’t want to make 2 different tickets with 5 inventory each

↑ Check “Enable global stock” option on your ticket-creation form, so that the tickets use one shared global stock to work around the exact problem you describe.

I hope the information above helps!

These forums here are our “Pre-sales Questions” forums, so we unfortunately cannot field technical support questions here.

You mention having an Event Tickets Plus with us—please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and post any further questions, comments, or concerns in a premium support forum.

I will close this thread for now to facilitate that change over to the premium forums. If you post there with further questions or comments, we’ll reply promptly.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding 2 different prices to a Ticket on same Event’ is closed to new replies.