On Register Hook for Events Ticket Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions On Register Hook for Events Ticket Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi

I am putting together a proposal for a job in which I want to use Event Calendar Pro with Event Tickets Plus and Woocommerce for event booking. I need to be able to push the data to a CRM when a user registers for an event though. I don’t know if I am looking in the wrong place but I haven’t been able to see any obvious hook for on event registration? Does such a thing exist?

Many thanks
    David

Barry

Hi David,

Thanks for considering Event Tickets Plus for your project!

There are a range of hooks which fire when new tickets are issued/when attendee records are generated (though you may not be able to locate them if you don’t yet have access to the Event Tickets Plus code) and, though we don’t generally provide technical support here in the pre-sales forum, it’s the sort of question where we’re happy to provide guidance for our customers over on our Event Tickets Plus forum.

We hope you decide to purchase a license and will be happy to help further there 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘On Register Hook for Events Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.