On Going Events in List View

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions On Going Events in List View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brandon

I wanted to know if there was a way to compile all Events with a start date previous to the current date, that are still on going to or past the current date. Instead of under the associated start dates month, compile them all under a banner titled “On Going Events”. I don’t know if that is something that is an option in the paid version or something that can be provided to me.

Ex: Some of our events span from March to September and we are currently in the month of August. So when our customers visit the calendar, there are a bunch of months populating above the current month, confusing the customer.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

The easiest way to do this would be with the shortcodes that come with Events Calendar Pro. You can add parameters to filter the events, including dates: [tribe_events view=”list” date=”2016-08-21″]. So, you could add this shortcode under your heading, and you should be good to go!

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with the products, so feel free to give Pro a test run! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘On Going Events in List View’ is closed to new replies.