Offer Multiple Registration Types

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Offer Multiple Registration Types

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jen

Hello, I have purchased and installed the Calendar Pro and setup my event but I am not able to add various registration offers to one event. For example, our event is a memorial walk and we need to offer an adult pricing option and an under 18 pricing option. I created the two different forms but can’t seem to add two forms to this particular registration.

Do I need to purchase the Events Tickets Pro plug in?
    Thanks in advance!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Jen!

Thanks for reaching out! I will try to help with your question.

Our free plugin Event Tickets will allow you to create RSVPs on events. To sell tickets, you would need our premium plugin Event Tickets Plus.

But with both the tickets and RSVPs, you can create multiple variations on any given event.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Jennifer

That helps-I purchased the event calendar pro to allow people to pay and register. Is there a way to use the calendar pro plugin and have the same outcome?
    Thx!
    Jen

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Jen,

No, this is not a feature of Events Calendar Pro. However, all of our plugins come with a 30 day refund policy. If it’s still in that time window, you can request a refund by filling out the form on this page.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Offer Multiple Registration Types’ is closed to new replies.