# of Imports from Agregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions # of Imports from Agregator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jacob Jacobson
    Participant

I can see in the help section of the plugin that I am out of imports, but I don’t know when I ran out or how many I need. Is there a way to measure how many I am using?

I have 17 Google Calendars imported, each set to import every half hour.

Jacob

Patricia

Hey Jacob,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Event Aggregator licenses provide you with a maximum number of scheduled imports you can run each day and each scheduled import deducts from that number. You can check this article to understand how Event Aggregator’s import limits work:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to assist! 🙂

Regards,

Patricia

Jacob Jacobson
    Participant

can you help me estimate how many I need?

Patricia

Hi Jacob!

If you have 17 scheduled imports running every 30 minutes, you need to run 408 imports per day.

If you change the frequency to every 1 hour, this number drops to 204, if you import your events once per day, the number of scheduled imports drops to 17.

You can choose to either upgrade your license or change the frequency of your scheduled imports to solve the problem.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Jacob,

One more thing I forgot to mention, if you decide to upgrade your license you will find more information here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/upgrading-a-license/

Cheers,

Patricia

Jacob Jacobson
    Participant

Thank you Patricia!!!

Patricia

Hi Jacob,

You are welcome!

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day 🙂

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘# of Imports from Agregator’ is closed to new replies.