Number of tickets in the event submission form.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Number of tickets in the event submission form.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi there,

How can I add an extra field to the event submission form to ask for the number of tickets? Can you please help me out with that?

Here’s the link to the website: https://quicktraining.ie/courses/community/add (I have changed the text “Event” to “Course”)

Thanks,
    Pual

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Thanks for emailing support. If you would like users to create tickets as well, you will need the ticket addon here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

Thanks,
    Brendan

Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi Brandon,

I already have it. How do I set it up?

Thanks,
    Paul

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I see you have events tickets plus. You will need the community tickets addon as well.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Paul Browne
    Participant

I said I have it.

I have all the add-ons. Kindly guide me.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello, Paul

You can add additional fields by going to ‘Events > Settings’ and clicking on the ‘Additional Fields’ tab. See the screenshot below for a helpful visual.

Does this help answer your question? Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Brendan

Paul Browne
    Participant

Hi,

I want to allow the event organizer to upload their events via this page: https://quicktraining.ie/courses/community/add

Here I want to allow the organizer to be able to sell tickets and also set a number of tickets available (for stocking).

Can you please help me out with that?

Regards,
    Paul

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

When you say “upload” what are you referring to? Basically the community add page will allow them to submit an event but it doesn’t have a bulk upload or upload feature. They have to fill out the form. In regards to tickets, You just have to add the ticket option in the settings. Go to Events > Settings > Community and check the box to enable tickets.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Paul Browne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Paul Browne
    Participant

The login credentials I provided are working 100%. Can you please try again?

Moreover, there is no such option on my end as shown in the screenshot.

Thanks,
    Paul

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Sorry, I meant we are not allowed to log into customer accounts. Can you send me a screenshot of this page? Go to Events > Settings > Community

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of tickets in the event submission form.’ is closed to new replies.