Number of tickets alloted appears differently in event section (ticket details)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Number of tickets alloted appears differently in event section (ticket details)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sonya
    Participant

I have allotted 45 tickets to be sold for an event. However, when I view my event in events/events/[my scheduled event] and scroll down to the “ticket” section on that page, the quantity appears as “Sold 36 of 81”.
    (HUH???)

I have two screen captures to show you what I am experiencing. I cannot allow this event to be oversold and need to know what to do to correct this.

How can I upload the screen capture images?
    Please advise.
    Many Thanks.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The simplest way to share screenshots may be to share them via dropbox or similar storage type site. I tested the tickets on a local install and inventory counts appeared to be working properly based on the limits I set.

As an initial step, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict somewhere that may be causing the issue?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

The simplest way to share screenshots may be to share them via dropbox or similar storage type site. I tested the tickets on a local install and inventory counts appeared to be working properly based on the limits I set.

As an initial step, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict somewhere that may be causing the issue?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Sonya
    Participant

This is still happening. I have screenshots, where can I send them to?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sonya,

Thanks for following up!

You can send in an email to support[at]theeventscalendar.com. Be sure to request in the email that the images get forwarded to Josh for this support thread.

Thanks!

roje0913
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue, the stock in woocommerce is not going down either.

Josh
    Participant

Hey roje0913,

It’s best to open a new ticket even if the issues sound similar. Many problems can have many different causes making it difficult to manage support for multiple users within the same thread. To help reduce confusion and to ensure we’re able to address your support issues directly, we request that you open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Sonya
    Participant

I am still encountering this issue, is there a resolution?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Sonya,

Thanks for following up with us!

Did you ever get the chance to email the screenshots to support[at]theeventscalendar.com?

I’m still unable to replicate this issue on my local install. Have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures and deactivating all other plugins and activating the default TwentyFourteen theme to ensure this isn’t a plugin or theme conflict creating the display issue?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Number of tickets alloted appears differently in event section (ticket details)’ is closed to new replies.