Nothing working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Nothing working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joachim
    Participant

Hi I brought this plugin hoping it would work straight away. I watched the video and nothing in it is showing on my site.

I have no buy link for tickets and when I add a ticket to a post and view no ticket information shows on the page just the post content.

I have done as you asked reverted to Twenty Fourteen and removed all other plugins. NOTHING AHHHHH!

Please help

Geoff B.

Good evening Joachim and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about things not working as expected on your site.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The first thing I would recommend, if you have not already done so, is going through the following guide step-by-step: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

Once that is done, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

If the ticket is not showing on the page, that sometimes can be caused by the use of a start sale date.

The tickets will not display until that start sale date is met. This is normal behavior.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your “Edit Ticket” screen ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Joachim
    Participant

Thanks for your reply

Joachim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing working’ is closed to new replies.