Nothing is working after update

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Nothing is working after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ulrike
    Participant

Hi,

today we noticed that our Event calendar is not working anymore.
    We have 2 problems and right now no solution to fix that.

1. we updated our whole wordpress page, theme, plugins and so on. All events are still shown but if we now want to open we just see: silent is gold (url will be posted in private modus in next post)

2. we bought The Events Calendar: Facebook Events. To get it right. You updated this plugin to the Event Aggregator, so we have to buy a new license and cant use the FB event plugin anymore?

Ulrike
    Participant

hm, maybe its much too late here, but i cant see any option to mark this reply as private 🙁

So here is the url

nuerminger.de/events/

As u can see there is only this text shown.
    I already tired to deacitvate all plugins, refresh permalinks, install new – nothing worked.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ulrike,

I’m sorry you’re running into this problem! You are correct that Facebook Events was replaced with Event Aggregator, but when that happened, all of our users with a Facebook Events license were given an Event Aggregator license with the same expiration date as their Facebook Events license. Once the license expires, Event Aggregator will not work until the license has been renewed. It sounds like you may be using Facebook Events to import? If this is the case, it is possible that it’s not compatible with the latest version of The Events Calendar. Since it was replaced, it is no longer maintained.

Our Pre-Sales forum actually does not allow private replies. We use it to answer questions on our premium products for those interested in purchasing them, but we do not do technical support here in this forum. If you would like to renew your license, you’ll be able to post in our Event Aggregator support forum, where we will be happy to provide in-depth support to help you figure out what’s going on. However, renewing that license and importing with EA instead of Facebook Events might actually solve the problem itself!

If you have any questions on getting set up with a new EA license, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Nothing is working after update’ is closed to new replies.