Not Working when i register a event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Not Working when i register a event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Carrick
    Participant

When I register an event it does not work.

I get a event updated confirmation, but it does not follow through and register the event with eventbrite

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you troubleshoot this issue.

I tried reproducing this issue in my own local installation but it creates the event for me.

Could you please go to your wp-admin > Events > Settings > APIs tab and try removing the Eventbrite Authorization and then try Getting the authorization again?

Does it work after that?

You might also want to check the event status is not set to draft or other undesired status.

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Kevin Carrick
    Participant

hello victor

this did not work

I add the ticket as i use to and when i click save changes it says “event updated) but it has not created a eventbrite ticket

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for testing that out.

First, could you please make sure you update to the latest versions of our plugins? We always suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

If nothing changes, could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page when on the edit event screen? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Also, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

If nothing changes and you don’t see any console errors, or don’t get any error messages in the debug.log file, then this could relate to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not Working when i register a event’ is closed to new replies.