Not showing Events in Calendar that are repeating over 1 year in advance

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Not showing Events in Calendar that are repeating over 1 year in advance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Blair
    Participant

My events for the last 2 weeks for December 2018 are not showing up. It appears that the events after today’s date are not showing up and I need to get the events for 2018 completed before the end of the year. Any ideas?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Blair,

I’m sorry that you’re missing some events…It sounds like you’re referring to a recurring event? First, I would recommend adjusting the “Create recurring events in advance for” setting under Events > Settings > General. Try increasing it to at least 13 months and see if that gets the last two weeks of events to appear.

If not, could you please share your system information with me, as well as a link to the recurring event series?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Blair
    Participant

that worked thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Perfect! Since this has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open up a new thread if you run into any further issues!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Not showing Events in Calendar that are repeating over 1 year in advance’ is closed to new replies.