Not possible to select other url origin

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Not possible to select other url origin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rico
    Participant

I just added the Aggretor add-on but I can’t select ‘other url’ origin. With an earlier bought version for an other website this was possible. The only diverence is that the new user doesn’t have Event Calendar pro but the free version. Does this have anything to do with it? Rico

Rico
    Participant

The update of the free version didn’t came throug. Now i have the options of ‘other url’ in my settings but I still can’t select this options when I want to do an import.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Rico.
    Courtney

Hi Rico

It really helps us to diagnose what might be happening on your site if we have your System Info. Can you please send that in?

Did you add your license ( My Account » Licenses ) to Events » Settings » Licenses » Event Aggregator?

Please let me know if that resolves the issue.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Rico
    Participant

This reply is private.

Rico
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

Hi Rico

What happens when you put the license key on your site at Events » Settings » Licenses » Event Aggregator? Does the Other URL option work for you then?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not possible to select other url origin’ is closed to new replies.