Not All Venues Show in Drop Down – Communmity Events/Filters Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Not All Venues Show in Drop Down – Communmity Events/Filters Bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Todd May
    Participant

We have 588 venues. For users of the site using the filters option – when venues are selected not all show – the least venue in alpha is Zin American Bistro – but the drop down stops at The Jackalope Ranch – http://www.palmspringslife.com/events/

Todd May
    Participant

Screen shot of drop down Firefox ver 51.0.1 -also seen in Google Chrome and Explorer

Thanks- Todd

Hunter

Hey Todd,

If you have a published venue but that venue doesn’t have any events, either past, present, or future taking place at that venue, then it will not display in the Filter Bar Venues results. Can you try creating a test event and under the “Location” section, select a venue which is not currently appearing in the Filter Bar Venues dropdown?

Have you tried different options (Checkboxes, Autocomplete) in the Events > Settings > Filters > Venues tab?

Can you also check to see if all the venues are displaying under the Location field when adding/editing a new event? When doing so, please make sure your site is in the state outlined in the Testing for conflicts guide.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

I tested the behavior on my test site but I’m not experiencing any conflicts. Please keep me updated and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

Todd May
    Participant

#1 – there are venues with current events not showing in the drop down “Vicky’s of Santa Fe” & “Wally’s Desert Turtle” both have events.

#2 – Yes, no difference.

#3 – All venues are visible when entering an event to editors and on the community entry forms.

Will try debug this weekend.

Todd

Todd May
    Participant

debug showed nothing – finding no obvious condition – venues still not showing – Todd

Hunter

Try adding this snippet to the bottom of your theme’s functions.php file and please let me know if all venues display in the Filter Bar Venue field:

/**
    * Filter Limits for Filter Bar for The Events Calendar
    * version 4.2.1
    */
    add_filter('tribe_eventsfilter_bar_venues_limit', 'tribe_modify_filter_bar_venue_organzer_limits' );
    add_filter('tribe_events_filter_bar_organizers_limit', 'tribe_modify_filter_bar_venue_organzer_limits' );
    function tribe_modify_filter_bar_venue_organzer_limits( $limit ) {

$limit = -1;

return $limit;

}

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not All Venues Show in Drop Down – Communmity Events/Filters Bar’ is closed to new replies.