Not all attendees are showing up on list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Not all attendees are showing up on list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wineschool
    Participant

This is a possible bug that I have been seeing since woocommerce 2.3.6 or 2.3.5:

Not all attendees are showing up on the attendee list. Their ticket purchase did not change stock numbers, either. Therefor, it’s possible that the problem is a stock/inventory issue and not the attendee list. Help!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced in using our plugin. Hopefully we can get to the root of this issue quickly.

To start, can you check the statusĀ of the orders from users that aren’t displaying in the attendees list and not reducing the ticket stock? The orders will need to be “completed” before the user will be added as an attendee and the ticket stock reduced.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks!

wineschool
    Participant

Josh,

THanks for the reply. I did a lot of research before I reached out, so I know that is the typical problem. All the orders were “completed” so that isn’t the issue. I have our shopping cart set to automatically complete all purchased orders, too.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for following up!

A couple of quick questions that may help us further:

1. Do you have multiple payment gateways setup on the site? If so, are you noticing this happen with a specific payment gateway?
    2. Have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is a conflict occurring with an existing plugin?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not all attendees are showing up on list’ is closed to new replies.