Not able to import Facebook events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Not able to import Facebook events

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by João Dessain Saraiva.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey, since last week I am not able to import Facebook events.
    I know that Facebook privacy changed but there should be a fix for this.

Thanks,

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi João!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

I can confirm that we’ve recently experienced some issues with our Event Aggregator servers that might have cause delays when previewing your imports as well as failed imports.

We’ve just released a fix to address this issue, so things should be back to normal.

To learn more about the facebook API changes and how it affects your imports, please refer to the following article where you’ll find the latest updates about it > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ea-fb-privacy-policy/

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Victor

Where can I get the fix ??

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi João!

I’m sorry for the confusion with this.

The fix was made on our Event Aggregator server side of things, so you don’t need to update anything on your end.

Please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Let us know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to import Facebook events’ is closed to new replies.