Not able to connect with Eventbrite (WordPress > Events > Settings > API)

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Not able to connect with Eventbrite (WordPress > Events > Settings > API)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Natalie Grande
    Participant

Hello, I am having issues with the EVENTS > IMPORT feature within WORDPRESS. From the NEW IMPORT tab > IMPORT ORIGINS dropdown > select EVENTBRITE > it asks me to login (to enable event imports). I click LOG INTO EVENTBRITE and the “Connect Eventbrite to Event Aggregator” page loads & again I click LOG INTO EVENTBRITE. It then loads the next page where I’m already logged with my EVENTBRITE credentials, and it prompts “Allow ea.theeventscalendar.com by Modern Tribe, Inc to access your Eventbrite account?” and I click ALLOW.

It then brings me back into WordPress where nothing has changed. I tried going to EVENTS > SETTINGS > APIs. That’s where I click the CONNECT TO EVENTBRITE button and it continues to loop with the same prompts listed above and it never successfully connects.

I’ve confirmed I’m using WORDPRES 4.6.9 and the EVENTS CALENDAR is 4.6.18 — both are up to date.

Do you know how to help me to fix this issue?

Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Have you used Eventbrite with another site before? If so, it may have the other site recorded there instead of the current one you’d like to use.

You can check this by going to eventbrite.com and going to Account Settings < App Management. You can see and change all of the information you need there.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

gdtmarketing
    Participant

We are having the same issue. Can’t connect with the new Event Aggregator setup. Ours is an existing website with an existing working integration using Events Calendar Pro and Eventbrite Tickets. All tickets have lost sync with Eventbrite as well. Can’t create new events to Eventbrite either.

I turned on logging within Events Calendar Pro, nothing helpful. Just prints this over and over again through the attempt to connect to Event Aggregator:

the-events-calendar/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Jun, 7th at 01:06:35 pm

Hi gdtmarketing

We’d love to assist you further with this issue!  Can you open up a new thread, so that we can provide you with individualized attention?

Once there, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Natalie Grande
    Participant

Jamie, my company has had the same Eventbrite account since 2010 and is the only account used. Thank you for explaining that one can see info under EVENTBRITE Account Settings App Management…. although what changes need to be made there? And what changes need to be made in WordPress?

Thank you in advance,

Natalie

Natalie Grande
    Participant

Update – the only APP listed on Eventbrite Account Settings App Management was for MODERN TRIBE. I went ahead and deleted it then tried going back into WordPress to connect, but to no avail. It’s still not connecting and nothing is showing under app management. What else should we do to try and fix this?

Natalie Grande | Training Manager | Coldwell Banker Bain | 425-456-9596 | cbbaincareers.comhttp://cbbaincareers.com/

Natalie Grande
    Participant

Never mind, I figured it out. Had to deactivate the plug-in/delete. Re-download from ModernTribe & re-upload into WordPress. Now it’s able to connect.

Glad you were able to get things sorted out, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since this issue has been resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Not able to connect with Eventbrite (WordPress > Events > Settings > API)’ is closed to new replies.