Non-profit rates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Non-profit rates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lora Suggs

Hi there,

I am wondering if you guys have any special rates for none profits. All I need is for community groups to be able to add neighborhood events to our wp calendar.

If there are no special rates, which license would we purchase. We have a neighborhood website, owned by The South Park Neighborhood Association (SPNA). Our neighborhood is a low income neighborhood in Seattle WA.

Thanks,
    Lora Suggs
    SPNA

Caroline

Hi Lora,

Thanks for getting in touch! We do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program that allows approved organizations to use Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus for free, though Community Events is not offered as part of this program. However, we do offer discounts on our other plugins for qualifying nonprofit organizations. You can read over our Nonprofit Program Knowledgebase page to get all the details. On that page you’ll find a link to our application form with further instructions.

I hope that helps to get you started here–let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns! Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Non-profit rates’ is closed to new replies.