No Tickets showing in event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No Tickets showing in event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

I’ve successfully integrated Eventbrite in my Events Calendar and imported my first event, but after publishing the event in WordPress it doesnt show any ticketing option. I have the “Show tickets” option set to “yes” but nothing shows up. I assumed that my attendees would be able to take care of ticketing without leaving my site (?).

Hunter

Hey Mark!

First off, thank you for your purchase and welcome to our premium plugin support forums! Your assumption is correct – users should see a section beneath the event content where they can purchase tickets. To see if there is a potential theme and/or plugin conflict affecting this behavior, can you please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings?

Thanks again and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No Tickets showing in event’ is closed to new replies.