no next month link (in month view) when current month calendar is empty

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO no next month link (in month view) when current month calendar is empty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi Modern Tribe Team,

when i have the standard “month view” for the calendar and when in the actual month there is no event – then the “next month” link is not visible. (in standard desktop view).
    any idea on that?
    (http://laendlesingen.at/events/kategorie/singen/monat/ )

thanks in advance.
    Michael

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Michael,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help out here.:)

Because I’m unable to replicate this issue on my testing server, this seems that it may be a theme or plugin conflict. Would you please work through the steps here to test for a conflict? This will help me be able to better assist you. 🙂

Let me know what you find out & we’ll go from there!

Best,
    Shelby 🙂

Michael
    Participant

Hi Shelby,
    thanks for your response.
    yes it was something within the theme (enfold) and in specific the custum CSS styles.
    some months ago i got a little code snippet from your support for the same issue (as described above) but only for mobile devices. the code was:

@media screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .tribe-events-notices+#tribe-events-header {
    display: block;
    }
    }

no i saw that i had to ADD the following:

@media screen and (min-width: 769px) {
    #tribe-events-footer .tribe-events-sub-nav, #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav {

padding-top:29px;
    }

because otherwise the “next” and “previous month were not visibly because the were beyond another element.
    that was in a solution from about 769 – 800px in width.

anyway it works now. just with the css changes.
    thank you and have a good day.

Michael

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Michael,

Thanks for clarifying, and I’m glad to see this resolved! In the future it would be super helpful if you could mention the custom CSS changes you we/have made in the past in your initial inquiry, so we can help you get to this point more quickly! 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘no next month link (in month view) when current month calendar is empty’ is closed to new replies.