No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Leah

That’s great Laura! Thanks for the update. I’m really glad it’s working for you now. We are still looking into the Headway theme, thank you for your patience on that.

Best,
    Leah

Laura
    Participant

Hi Leah. I ended up needing to update my theme, so have disabled The Events Calendar Pro. Hopefully I’ll be able to use the calendar again if you all can figure it out or work with Headway Themes on a resolution. Thanks.

Leah

Thank you Laura. I’ll close up this thread now, but if you need anything else don’t hesitate to get in touch.
    Cheers,
    Leah

Laura
    Participant

Hope you’ll continue looking for a fix. I really depend on all purchased levels of the Calendar and additional calendar plugins. Really don’t want to have to give up my theme OR go to something like Google Calendar. Been using your calendar for years and was so excited about the new release! I’ll check back now and then to see if anything’s happening. Thanks.

Rob

Thanks for your patience 🙂 Closing this one.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0’ is closed to new replies.