No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Hi,
    I LOVE v3.0! You’ve taken ECP to a completely new level.

I’m using Headway Theme and after the update my header, top navigation, and footer, although technically there, do not show. I’ve tried a lot of different combinations of template settings, but no luck.

Everything was working fine with the previous version.

What is the best way to fix this?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the praise, we’re pretty happy and proud of 3.0. Sorry to hear you’re having issues though. What version of Headway are you working with? Can you email us a copy you are working with so we can test things out? You can email to pro [at] tri [dot] be and attn. to me. I’ll take a look ASAP.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Laura
    Participant

Hi Jonah,
    Wow! Didn’t expect a response until after the holiday. Thank you for that.
    I’ve emailed you an overview of my site, http://carolinaepicurean.com
    ECP calendar (month view) is at http://carolinaepicurean.com/events
    Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thanks but no, that’s not what I needed. I asked what version of Headway you are running and can you please send us a copy to test things with?

– Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Sorry, I just saw the version but I still need a copy to test with…

Laura
    Participant

No problem. Just sent the zipped theme file.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thanks for sending the theme. We’re still discussing internally how to proceed with Headway integration and unfortunately I don’t have any other update for you at the moment. I’ll have something more substantive tomorrow but just wanted to update you letting you know we’re looking into it. Stay tuned.

Regards,
    Jonah

Laura
    Participant

Thanks, Jonah.
    Looks like there are even bigger problems after the latest Headway update. My calendar isn’t showing at all now. I haven’t had a lot of time to really attack it to see if I can fix it.

I’ve been working with the Headway folks for years and have found them easy and responsive to work with. I’d be happy to introduce you via email.

Thanks for putting time into this one.
    Laura

Leah

Hey Laura,

I just wanted to let you know that we are still looking into this integration. Thanks for your patience. We’ve got a lot of support need right now but want to get you the help you need.

Cheers,
    Leh

Laura
    Participant

Thanks Leah. I am beginning to stress a bit as the event calendar is a pretty important part of my site. I’ve been working on it today, trying everything I can think of – to no avail.

So frustrating because it was working fine and I was really happy with the latest release.

Thanks for your work helping to resolve this.
    Laura

Leah

Hi Laura,

I know it’s not optimal, but we do have a downgrade process available if you need to go back to 2.0.11. Either way, we will continue to work on getting a solution for this theme.

Best,
    Leah

Laura
    Participant

Just to be sure I understand. This would be downgraded The Events Calendar, not The Events Calendar Pro? Would I need to deactivate Pro, Category Colors and Community Events until there is a possible fix?

Leah

Would I need to deactivate Pro, Category Colors and Community Events until there is a possible fix?

Unfortunately, yes. Even though only one plugin is causing the problems, you would need them all to be in compatible version numbers to continue working, even downgraded.

~Leah

Laura
    Participant

Okay. I’ve done that and the /events page isn’t working. I’m going to look at other plugins again to be sure that’s not the problem. Thanks.

Laura
    Participant

Hi Leah. I’ve uninstalled the newest version of the Headway Theme and re-installed the one just previous.

The Events Calendar is now working!

Hope the issue can be resolved with Headway. Let me know if you’d like me to contact them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0’ is closed to new replies.