No funciona la vista TODOS (en español)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No funciona la vista TODOS (en español)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Buenas tardes:

No funcina la vista TODOS en los eventos recurrentes. Por ejemplo:

https://rondainfinita.info/evento/track-day/2017-07-20/

Si consulto por la vista TODOS, aparece página inexistente..

https://rondainfinita.info/evento/track-day/todos/

Sí funciona si cambio TODOS por ALL

https://rondainfinita.info/evento/track-day/all/

Saludos

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Antonio Jose,

That is weird. I know we had the issue before, but it has been fixed some time ago.

I tested this on my local install with the most recent versions and it works well. Checked it in German, French and Spanish and all were good.

There are couple of things I can recommend:

• Refresh your permalinks: go to Ajustes > Enlaces permanentes and click on “Guardar cambios”
    • Check if your translation files under wp-content/lang/plugins are up-to-date (if you have any translation files there.
      If you use poedit then open the .po files and click on “Catalog > Update from POT file…” and look for the pot file in the “lang” folders of the plugins.
      If you use the Loco Translate plugin, then open the .po file and click on the Sync button.

Let me know if this helps.

If the issue is still there, then please share with me your system information.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello András:

I’ve tried the recommendations you give me, but it still does not work. I use the Loco Translate plugin.

I have marked “Yes, automatically share my system information with the Modern Tribe support team”

I’m not sure if I have the latest translations of the files. Can I download or check it somewhere?

Regards,

Andras
    Keymaster

Hola,

Thanks, I got your sysinfo!

The translation files in the plugin folders themselves (e.g. wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lang/) are always the same version as your plugin, they get updated together.

The language files in other folders need to be updated manually sometimes.

You can download different versions of the plugins in your account here.

There are 2 things you can test still:

• Deactivate all plugins except for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and see if it works then.
    • Rename the translation files in wp-content/languages/plugins/ so the ones in the plugin folder will kick in. Make sure that you have the translation for the “all” string in the plugin folder (wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\lang\) and check if it works.

Meanwhile I will also try to poke around in the team about this past issue.

Cheers,
    Andras

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello András

I have deleted all content from the wp-content/languages/plugins/ directory and it works correctly. But as soon as wordpress asks me to update the translations, it dumps everything in the folder “plugins” and stops working again.

I have also downloaded the plugin again and I have replaced all the contents of the folder wp-content \plugins\events-calendar-pro\lang\

Regards,

——————————————————————————————————

Hola András:

He eliminado todo el contenido del directorio wp-content/languages/plugins/ y funciona correctamente. Pero en cuanto wordpress me pide actualizar las traducciones, vuelve a volcarlo todo en la carpeta “plugins” y deja de funcionar de nuevo.

También he descargado de nuevo el plugin y he sustituido todo el contenido de la carpeta wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\lang\

Saludos,

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you potentially share your calendar translation files in the content\languages\plugins folder which don’t seem to work?

Also can you try what happens if you copy these files:

wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\lang\tribe-events-calendar-pro-es_ES.po and .mo

wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\lang\the-events-calendar-es_ES.po and .mo

to:

the wp-content\languages\plugins folder?

Thanks,
    Andras

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello András

I have tried copying the files in the wp-content \ languages \ plugins but it still does not work in Spanish.

Here I uploaded my translation files:

http://www.evernote.com/l/AVwaSgMGRPFEc5FP2pSRb45mk0k4CCzwWWg/

regards
    Antonio Ortiz

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

I did some thorough testing on it as well and this is a bug which is already on our radar.

I cannot make any hard promises, but currently a fix is planned for this with the next release.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hola Antonio!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Victor

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello Victor:

I have updated the plugins and now it works correctly.

Thank you for the great work you do.

Regards,
    Antonio Ortiz

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi and thanks for getting back to us on this!

We are really happy to hear that this got fixed and now it works properly for you.

Since this is resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘No funciona la vista TODOS (en español)’ is closed to new replies.