No events showing in admin back end

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No events showing in admin back end

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shawn
    Participant

Hi,

I am unable to see any events in the admin back end. I can see venues and organizers, but no events. I recently moved the folder my website is in (via my web hosting provider) and had to update WordPress to look at the new folder name (sub folder to root). Everything else seems to be working fine except for this. I even created a new event, which I can see on the calendar, but it still doesn’t show up in the admin back end. I have tried disabling all plugins, changing the theme, and re-installing Events Calendar and EC Pro. Any thoughts as to what I can do to fix it?

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re experiencing difficulties (and thanks for posting a new thread for this issue).

Right above the list of events is a box labelled Filters & Columns. Sometimes a filter is accidentally applied so, in the first instance, can you try hitting the clear button?

If that doesn’t help, can you tell me if you see a list of post statuses (right below the Filters & Columns meta box, but above the list itself) and let me know what you see there? Normally you can expect a horizontal list looking something like this:

All (270) | Published (254) | Draft (6) | ...

Thanks!

Shawn
    Participant

I have tried the clear button to no avail. I do see a list of post statuses saying “All (2235) | Published (2,235)”. I have looked at the DB and it appears there are “events” there, They just don’t show up in the backend …

Beth Bucciferro
    Participant

I too am experiencing the same issue with Events PRO 3.1 if I deactivate PRO the events show up. I tried adding the code to functions.php that I found in another post but that didn’t help. It was working fine and then just stopped showing the events again if I deactivate the PRO version it shows all nonrecurring events in the admin.

Barry

Hi Beth: the first thing I’d recommend is updating our plugins – if that doesn’t help, though, please do create a new thread of your own and one of the team will be along to help you as quickly as they can.

@sboliner
    : based on another current thread I’m just slightly concerned that although you marked down having tried our standard troubleshooting steps something might have been missed, so I just want to reiterate that process in full.

• Firstly, please ensure you are using the latest versions of our plugins
    • Next, deactivate all other plugins except for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO
    • Please now switch to a default, unmodified theme (such as Twenty Twelve or Twenty Thirteen)
    • Now test to see if the same problem remains

Can you confirm you ran through these steps (or could you do so now) and let me know the outcome? I’d just like to be doubly sure since I understand your theme may have contained some event-related customizations.

Let me know – thanks!

Shawn
    Participant

@Barry, in trying to research this, I think it may be a bigger issue than just events. I incorrectly moved my site to a new folder and then a new url and I believe I have broken my site. I will work through this and then see if my issues here are resolved. Thank you for your assistance.

Barry

OK – well let’s leave this thread open for the time being, and you can update when and if necessary 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘No events showing in admin back end’ is closed to new replies.