No events show up in Admin page after updating to E Calendar Pro3.2

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No events show up in Admin page after updating to E Calendar Pro3.2

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Barry

A plugin like Duplicator or something similar would make it pretty easy to accomplish setting up a duplicate installation. That said, it’s not strictly necessary to get all of the existing data across to the test installation, at least initially.

For troubleshooting purposes – if you don’t or can’t use a tool like I just mentioned – your new installation need only contain copies of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. Create some test data and see if the problem pops up under those circumstances – then start adding all the different components that exist on your live site and see if the problem shows itself again. If it does not, then we could look at pulling across the actual data (or making an exact duplicate that includes the same data, etc).

Does that make more sense?

epratt
    Participant

Hi Barry, Thanks for the info. I will try it on a test installation with all the same plugins. But I do actually need to make an exact copy of the calendar for another site. We have another site that uses the exact same calendar so if there is a real easy way of getting all the events and venues copied to the other site that would be great! I have to get it done by this weekend and really don’t want to have to go through the process of re-entering almost 600 events. I will look into the duplicator plugin. But if you know of another way to get everything over please let me know.
    Thanks!
    Eric

Barry

We don’t have any tools to help with that particular task, I’m afraid, so you’d need to research any existing plugins or WordPress’s own import/export tools and figure out if they can do the job for you.

Good luck!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here with a quick update. Although we were not able to get a fix for this into our imminent 3.3 release, it is still on the radar for inclusion in a future build. Thanks for your patience!

~Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘No events show up in Admin page after updating to E Calendar Pro3.2’ is closed to new replies.