No events for the month misaligns my header

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO No events for the month misaligns my header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Jacob Krekorian
    Participant

There is definitely a conflict with my current theme. Whenever I have no events for the month the header loses it’s style. This is NOT a plugin issue, I’ve deactivated them all and then reactivated them and the issue still persists. I changed my theme to default twenty eleven and all seems fine. How can get my theme to play nice with the plugin? I am using the striking theme by the way.
    http://www.ashe-ghr.org/upcoming-events/
    I’m also interested in installing in another site, and I was wondering if I could upgrade to a business license without having to pay the full 100. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks!
    Jake

Rob

Hey Jacob. On the first point: let me see if our dev Jonah has any suggestions for how to integrate here, or if he can point you in the right direction.

On the second: definitely! If you email pro /a/ tri.be about that, someone will help you out independent of the forum. Thanks again for your support.

Jacob Krekorian
    Participant

Thank you. Look forward to a solution.

Rob

Happy to help. Jonah is hitting the forums this morning so should be able to take a look then; haven’t seen an email from you at the PRO account yet but I’ll keep watching there too.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jacob,

Do you have an example or screenshot I can look at?

Jacob Krekorian
    Participant

Yes. When you go to a month without an event you will see what is happening.

Jacob Krekorian
    Participant
    Rob

Thanks Jacob. Per our email, Jonah will be hitting the forums and can take another look today.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Jacob,

This appears to either be a bug or a theme conflict, probably a little of both. I need to check with the other developers to see what we can do about this. Stay tuned.

– Jonah

Jacob Krekorian
    Participant

Any luck on this?

Rob

Hi Jacob. We’re still looking into this one; as it relates to a conflict with a specific theme we need to dig a bit deeper to identify what is up. Rest assured that as soon as we know something you’ll be the first to hear it. Let me know if we can do anything else in the interim and my apologies for the inconvenience thus far.

Scott
    Participant

Hi, I apparently have the same issue.. http://www.ripelocaldeals.com/events/
    The only event llisted now is in June – and the only month when the error doesn’t occur.

Any help here is appreciated. Thank you.

Rob

Thanks for confirming, Scott. What theme are you on there?

Scott
    Participant

I am running a custom theme so i assume it has something to do with that. I am also running a child theme forbadded tweaks so if you know what i can do to correct that way it would be fine.. thanks a lot.

Scott
    Participant

Just as a side note, i also have an almost identical dev site for testing purposes so i will be glad to provide access to that if you would like to investigate.. (just not on this forum)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘No events for the month misaligns my header’ is closed to new replies.