No download but have Key

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions No download but have Key

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeannie
    Participant

I just bought a plugin and the License Key is under my account info but the download is not. The plugin is Event Aggregator.

Jeannie

Hunter

Hey Jeannie,

Thank you for purchasing a license for Events Aggregator! What you’ll need to do is visit wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/ and download the latest version there (currently 4.3.0.1) and install/activate it on your WordPress website. Once that’s done, visit Events > Settings > Licenses and input the license key for Events Aggregator in the appropriate field. Make sure and hit the ‘Save Changes‘ button at the bottom of the page to ensure the license key is saved.

Please let me know if you have any more questions and if you haven’t already, I encourage you to read the New User Primer as it’s filled with tons of helpful knowledge.

Take care and thanks again for choosing Events Aggregator. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘No download but have Key’ is closed to new replies.