No 'Buy Ticket'-option on single-event and no woocommerce products are generated

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus No 'Buy Ticket'-option on single-event and no woocommerce products are generated

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

I’ve bought the wooticket add-on today to make my customers cliënts able to buy tickets for the events that are created with The Events Calender.

Unfortunately after buying and installing the plugin and creating a new ticket it does not show the buy options at my single-event page and eventhough there is a notification which says ‘your ticket has been saved’ no new woocommerce products are generated.

I have the following plugins installed:

– Woocommerce V2.3.13
    – The Events Calender V3.11.2
    – The Events Calender: Woocommerce Tickets – V3.11

Any idea why the plugin isn’t working as it is supposed to do?

Greetings,

Peter ten Hoor
    Front-end Developer Novi Online

George
    Participant

Hey Peter,

I’m really sorry to hear about these issues on your site – they are definitely non-normative however, and indicate perhaps a theme or plugin conflict here.

I’m sorry to recommend these troubleshooting steps so early in the handling of your issue, but would you mind running through the steps outlined here? Try creating a ticket on some random test event after Each step along the way → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

This process will reveal a theme or plugin conflict if there is one, which is an essential step here because I cannot recreate any of these problems and these basic features should totally be working.

Let us know what you find Peter – thank you!

George

Peter
    Participant

Hello George,

Before I posted here I already tried most of the possible solutions in the ‘testing for conflicts’ post. After almost giving up I de-activated and re-activated all my plugins to suddenly find my Wooticket plugin working!

Thanks for the support, eventhough it was just a link to a post I know the intention to help was there 🙂

Greetings,

Peter

Peter
    Participant

Wow.. it seemed to be working earlier since the buy options showed up on the single-event and the products were added (without a category) to my woocommerce products.

This worked for all the tickets I tried to create while having the issue. If I try to create a new ticket now it once again does not appear in either the single-event or my woocommerce product-list after the text ‘your ticket has been saved’ shows.

I have currently activated Twenty Fifteen instead of my custom theme and the only plugins that are activated are:

– Woocommerce Version 2.4.1
    – The Events Calendar Version 3.11.2
    – The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets Version 3.1
    – WPML Multilingual CMS Version 3.1.9.7

When I deactivate WPML the tickets I create appear in woocommerce products. But I need WPML…

Does this ring any bells? I bet a lot of your customers use WPML.

I have lost 2 days of progress on the webshop i’m building because of this issue. I was supposed to save time using your plugin. If you don’t know the answer I am okay with giving acces to the website + ftp or by teamviewer.

Greetings,

Peter

George
    Participant

Hey Peter,

I’m really to sorry to hear this:

When I deactivate WPML the tickets I create appear in woocommerce products. But I need WPML…

This confirms that this is indeed a plugin conflict with “WPML Multilingual CMS” and our WooCommerce Tickets plugin.

We unfortunately don’t have a code-based solution at this time, although something we have started this previous cycle (i.e., it will start actually being released with the next release) is better integration with WPML. WPML is used be a not-insignificant amount of our users, but is unfortunately quite a complex plugin with lots of code and weird ways of doing things that we are wrestling with to improve compatibility.

I’m really sorry about this bug Peter – there is unfortunately not a solution at this time, and the next release itself may not address this either. If you purchased your licenses or renewals within the last 30 days, I can issue a refund immediately if you’d like: just shoot an email with your original Order receipts to [email protected], with a link back to this support thread as well for reference.

I’m really sorry Peter. Let me know what you think about all this, and if you would indeed like to be refunded.

Thanks,
    George

Peter
    Participant

Hello George,

After sending two e-mails to the e-mail address you provided I still did not get my refund. I did add this post in the e-mail as a reference and the e-mail with the original order as an attachment.

Can you tell me what is going on?

Best regards,

Peter

George
    Participant

Hey Peter,

I do not see any emails from you, I’m sorry to bear that news. Maybe there are email server issues on your end of things, or maybe our spam filters are being too aggressive and accidentally blocking your email?

You can post your order number here in a Private Reply, I’ll look up that and issue a refund from that.

— George

Peter
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Just issued the refund Peter 🙂 Sorry things couldn’t work out, but your politeness (and your willingness to try our plugins to begin with) is much appreciated – best of luck with your site!

— George

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘No 'Buy Ticket'-option on single-event and no woocommerce products are generated’ is closed to new replies.