Next/Previous Calendar Pages not Loading (Ajax)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next/Previous Calendar Pages not Loading (Ajax)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    highlightstudios
    Participant

Hi- When using the events calendar pro calendar embedded in a page on our website, the previous and next buttons did not work- it would just spin. This happened in every browser we tried, and still happened when I went back to the defauly wordpress theme and disabled all the plugins. I was able to fix it by putting this code in functions.php as you had mentioned in another thread here:

add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘sd_frontend_script_and_style’, 100, 0 );
    function sd_frontend_script_and_style() {
    if(tribe_is_month()) {
    wp_dequeue_script( ‘tribe-events-calendar’ );
    }
    }

This seems to have solved the problem and not caused any new ones. Is it ok to leave this in? Or is there something else we should be doing to fix it? Thanks!

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Taylor,

It’s great to hear from you! That snippet will disable AJAX paging on Calendar month view so if you’re happy not having AJAX, it should be fine. But I suspect this doesn’t resolve a deeper issue with your theme or another plugin. You might want to go through ourĀ Testing for Conflicts list to see if you can determine where the conflict is originating.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Next/Previous Calendar Pages not Loading (Ajax)’ is closed to new replies.