Next Events link not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next Events link not showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Denise
    Participant

Hi,

I have events calendar pro on the website, and its set to view as photo. Even though I have events coming up in the future, the next link is not showing up on my site. It was working just fine, but my pro subscription ran out and I thought it was that. I have renewed my subscription, but it still is not working.

Thanks,
    Denise

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Denise,

Thanks for reaching out! I took a look at your site, and I believe the link is not showing up because the later upcoming events are actually instances of a recurring event. As a test, can you try adding an event at a later date (March for example) and see if the link appears?

I would also recommend updating Events Calendar Pro to the current version (4.4.19). If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section of your Dashboard, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Denise
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I did update pro to the latest version. Does it look like I didn’t?

You are right, it is because of the recurring events. I changed the setting
    to show all recurring events, not just the first one, and the next link
    showed up.

Thanks for your help. Your calendar works very well for us.

Thanks,
    Denise

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Denise,

I’m glad to hear that worked for you and that you’re liking the calendar so far! Pro was showing up as 4.4.15 in your system info, but I just wanted to make sure that you were running the most recent version so that we would be on the same page for any troubleshooting we may have needed to do.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to open up a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Next Events link not showing’ is closed to new replies.