Next and previous links aren’t working properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next and previous links aren’t working properly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Steven Reaume
    Participant

The next day and previous day links aren’t working properly. The url changes with the proper next or previous date, but the current day still remains.

I’ve gone through all of the troubleshooting and it still does not work properly.

Steven Reaume
    Participant

I really need to solve this problem! It’s affecting the usage of my site. I paid for this product. How can I get help on this??

Notice the date in the address bar and the date on the list? They are different!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

I’m sorry for the delay here, our forums have been a bit busier than usual lately! I’ll be happy to help you get this resolved. I tested this out on my end but was not able to recreate the issue, but I took a look at your site and see what you mean. Can you tell me how you’re displaying the events on that page? Are you using a shortcode, or did you set the events page to be your main page under Settings > Reading?

Steven Reaume
    Participant

I am using a shortcode.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steven, I just took another look at your site, and the links appear to be working correctly now. Were you able to get this resolved? I also tested out the shortcode on my end but was still not able to recreate the issue. If you still need any assistance with this, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Steven Reaume
    Participant

I set the events page to be my main page until I figured out the shortcode problem.

Here is a page using it : http://thedetroitilove.com/shortcode/ which still has the problem.

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

It looks like you’re using the  [tribe_events view=”day” tribe-bar=”false”] shortcode? Unfortunately we have identified a bug with the previous/next navigation when using the tribe-bar=”false” attribute in 4.4.19. So for the time being, you can either downgrade to 4.4.18 (by following these instructions) or use [tribe_events view=”day”] instead and then hide the bar with CSS:

#tribe-events.view-day.tribe-bar #tribe-events-bar {
    display: none;
    }

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience! I did link this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Courtney

Hey there Steven

We’ve just released an update that should fix this bug. You can read more about it at http://m.tri.be/19tp. Please update your plugins and let us know if you are still experiencing this or if we can close out this ticket.

Note: We suggest testing updates on a staging server (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/).

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Next and previous links aren’t working properly’ is closed to new replies.