Next and Previous buttons display the wrong event dates (cont.)

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Next and Previous buttons display the wrong event dates (cont.)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Geoff

Hi there, Lin and happy new year to you as well!

Thanks for following up. I’ll did the following:

• Changed my default event view to Month
    • Navigated from January to February
    • Switched from Month View to List View
    • Clicked the previous events link

From there, I see what you mean. What is shown in Previous Events skips several events from what is shown when switching form Month to List View.

I’ve added a ticket for this in our system. I don’t have a timeframe for when we can patch this up, but I’ll set this thread to Pending Fix in the meantime and will follow up with you when I know more.

Thanks for sticking with us while we replicated the issue with you and for bringing this to our attention!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Brook
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you once again for reaching out to us about this. We just released a new version of The Events Calendar and all of its addons that contains a fix for this.

Our blog post with the full details: The Events Calendar 4.1.4 and premium add-ons

We recommend updating as soon as you can to get the latest patches. Please let us know if this fixes the bug you have been experiencing or if you have any follow up questions. Thank you again!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Next and Previous buttons display the wrong event dates (cont.)’ is closed to new replies.